Added on August 14, 2014
by Insercorp Development Team
08/14/2014: New version includes many interface improvements for easier management of testimonials.
The Insercorp Development Team has just released the new Testimonials Manager version 2.0. Clients currently using this module may now benefit from the new iPlasmaCMS2.3 interface which has been integrated into the Testimonials Manager module.
Testimonials Manager 2.0
- New interface includes new button styles, increased font sizes, and better spacing for a cleaner look and feel to easily manage testimonials.
- Testimonials Dashboard allows Website Administrators to view and manage most recently added testimonials and categories.
- Improved navigation within the module including replacing "Back to Dashboard" buttons with buttons that take users to the previous level.
- Added the ability to select multiple testimonials or categories for deletion.
- Added the ability to move multiple testimonials from one category to another.
- Added sorting by Testimonial, Author, Category, or Company to the Testimonials management screen.
- Website Administrators can now filter Testimonials by category.
- Added a prompt when deleting categories to allow Website Administrators the option to move testimonials to a different category or delete them permanently.
- The “Author” and “Testimonial Excerpt” fields are now required to be completed when submitting or editing testimonials.
- Previously when a website visitor clicked on “Next Page” when viewing the list of testimonials on the website it brought them to a “Page Not Found” error rather than the next page of testimonials. This has been fixed so that users can progress through the testimonial pages properly using the ‘pagination’.
- Previously if a Testimonial was added without an Author it was not accessible to edit. This has been addressed by allowing testimonials to be selected by content generated from the “Testimonial Excerpt” field.