iPlasmaCMS2 integrates with many apps using APIs - Application Programming Interfaces. These APIs provide brand recognized tools and features to enhance the experience of Website Admins and Visitors alike.
Google Cloud Platform API Integrations
- Used to collect non-personally identifiable data on website visitors and usage
- Provides real-time insight on marketing reach and ROI.
- Captcha keeps the bots from spamming your Website's forms, leaving your inbox dedicated to qualified leads.
Google Custom Search
- Allows visitors to search a specific website or set of websites using Google's powerful search engine.
- Addons include Module Search and Site Image Search.
Google Maps Platform
- Google Embed Maps API integrates with iPlasma Map Plugins on content pages (such as Contact Us pages) displaying a Google Map which allows Website Users to get directions or visualize the location.
- Other Google Maps APIs integrate with various modules such as the Directory Module, Events Module, Locations Module, Property Module, and Venues Module.
- Our Customer Reviews module allows you to connect to your Google Reviews and display the reviews of your choosing on your website.
- The YouTube API is integrated with the Slideshow Module and Video Gallery Module
- Easily add Video Slides or automatically play background videos to increase page interactions.
- Upload videos directly to a linked YouTube channel from the Video Gallery.
YouTube Embed API
- Insert responsive YouTube videos into content without having to learn code.
- Embed videos from other YouTube channels to the Website's Video Gallery.
- Payment Processing API offers the latest data encryption and tokenization technology for maximum transaction security and PCI compliance.
- Access to a world-class, in-house customer support team, available 24/7 and free of charge.
- Integration with iPlasma Checkout lowers processing costs while providing a quick and seamless transaction.
- Stripe Checkout integrates with basic product landing pages to multi-departmental online stores, providing a robust set of options for any E-Commerce purpose.
- From simple PayPal Donate forms to fully integrated shopping carts, PayPal is a trusted brand and is great for non-profits and starter online stores.
Social Media Integrations
AddThis Social Sharing
- Allows website visitors to share content to their favorite social media platform.
- Includes different types with options for desktop, tablet, and mobile views.
- Tracks shares per page aggregated across all sources.
- Facebook Comments are integrated with the Blog Module, Gallery Module, and News Module to allow visitors to interact using their Facebook profiles.
- Facebook Login allows users to login to a website using their Facebook account.
- Facebook Wall Feed allows websites to display one or more interactive Facebook Page Wall Feeds on their website.
- Automatically capture customer information at conversion points by adding list signups to customer-facing forms with a single click.
- Our Customer Reviews module allows you to connect to your Yelp! Reviews and display the reviews of your choosing on your website.
We are always developing new integrations.
If you have an App with an API that you would like to have integrated into your website, talk to us. iPlasmaCMS is compatible with most APIs.