Take Control of your Website with our intuitive interface.
iPlasmaCMS2 is different from other content management systems - it was designed around you: the end user. While other content management systems have been traditionally designed for a web developer or someone with technical skills to keep a website's content up-to-date, iPlasmaCMS2 was designed for virtually anyone! From small business owners to communications and marketing professionals and from administrative personnel to directors - our system is designed for the most optimal user experience.
Make updates in Real-Time from anywhere with Internet access.
Is your operation in multiple locations? Do you need to be able to make updates to your website on the go? iPlasmaCMS2 does not require any software installed on your local computer and is accessed from your favorite web browser so that you can securely login and make updates from anywhere! Each product license includes unlimited User Accounts for your website.
- Enhance your pages with our powerful What You See Is What You Get Editor by adding images, inserting links, adding embed code and more.
- Our Scalable system provides options for your Website to Expand.
- Pay Annually or Monthly and pick the Plan that's right for you.
iPlasmaCMS2 Web Content Management System
iPlasmaCMS2 is a web-based management system that allows Website Administrators to make changes and updates to various types of website content in a secure, user-friendly interface.
Core Features include:
Allows Administrators to create and manage Unlimited Users and User Groups. User Groups include Access Control Lists to provide access restrictions or permission for different areas of the website.
- Create and Manage unlimited Admin Users.
- Create and Manage Admin User Groups to set bulk access restrictions.
- Create and Manage Website User Groups for password-protected content.
- Create, Manage, and Assign unlimited Website Users to Website User Groups.
Allows Administrators to create and manage unlimited pages including unlimited depth of Sub-Pages. Pages are managed with a user-friendly What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) Interface, allowing users to create or paste and format content, insert links, images, media, etc.
- Page Search, Drag & Drop Sorting and Nesting, and Bulk Actions allow easy management of any number of pages.
- Draft Pages allows Admins to create and manage unlimited "sandbox" pages or "works in progress".
- Advanced SEO allows Admins to manage search engine specific meta tags for each page.
- Blocks provides easy management of dynamic content blocks which may be assigned to multiple pages.
Allows Website Admins to manage Website Form Recipients and Form Submission Confirmation Messages.
- Create custom "Thank You" confirmation pages with additional calls to action to further engage captured leads.
- Include link tracking for lead conversion metrics in confirmation pages.
- Customize auto-responder form receipt emails to set expectations or provide additional points of engagement.
- Schedule forms to be available or unavailable at different dates and times.
The PlasmaDrive provides a user-friendly interface to upload, manage, and share unlimited files (.doc, .docx, .pdf, .xls, .xlsx, .pub, .ppt, .zip, .rar, .kml, etc.).
- Organize documents into unlimited Categories with multi-tiered nesting to better organize files.
- Search by document name or file name, including partial searches, to quickly locate older documents.
- "Share" feature allows Administrators to easily e-mail download links to any recipient through a simple interface.
- Mass File Import (via SFTP) allows for hundreds of files to be imported simultaneously.
The Recycle Bin allows Administrators to restore or permanently delete content which has been deleted.
- Restore or permanently delete pages, news articles, slides, and more.
- Search for content by name or sort by type or date deleted.
The Traffic Reports are powered by Google Analytics, using the Google Analytics API. Statistics are updated hourly and provided in visual graphs and lists to provide Administrators with the ability to track traffic sources (referring websites, direct, or search engines – including breakdown of search engines and keywords), user information (location, browser type, and operating system), and top pages. Administrators can also access the full Google Analytics product for more in-depth reporting and analysis.