Added on January 23, 2018
by Insercorp Development Team
01/23/18: Includes Bug Fixes and Usability Improvements for the Gallery Module
The Insercorp Development Team has released patch notes that fixes several bugs and improves the usability of the Gallery Module.
Gallery Module 2.15
- In the Category Block, the number of albums in that category are listed out in line with the category’s name.
- The Category Block will now display the last time an album was updated in the category.
- We have updated the “Edit” buttons to match the styles reflected elsewhere within the CMS.
- We have merged buttons into action buttons to provide a less cluttered interface.
- There was a bug where the progress bars for individual photos were not displaying properly during upload. This has been fixed so that the progress bars will display properly.
- There was a bug where the page would refresh and the category block would close when using the sorting arrows in the category block. This has been resolved so that the sorting arrows will update the category block dynamically.
- There was a bug where the page would refresh instead of sorting the list of albums when using the sorting arrows. This has been fixed.
- There was a bug where the page would refresh instead of updating the list when sorting the list of images with the sorting arrows. This has been fixed.