06/25/2018: Includes new features and a new and improved user interface
The Insercorp Development Team has released a new user interface and several new features for the Contest Manager that improve the user experience and make it easier to manage contests and entries!
Contest Manager version 3.0
All new user interface allows Website Administrators to easily add, edit, and organize contests and Contestants.
Innovative random winner selection that will mark the winning Contestant as a “Winner” within the control panel allows Website Administrators to randomly select one or more contest winners for each contest.
- Website Administrators now have the ability to post-date Contests to show up when they are scheduled to start and/or end or choose for Contests not to expire.
- Website Administrators now have the ability to add custom form fields to the contest to show up within the contest registration form
- Constant Contact Integration website allows Administrators to now have the ability to allow the Contestant to sign up for mailing lists at the same time they are entering the contest
- Website Administrators can now receive email notifications when a user registers for a contest
- Website Administrators now have the ability to upload a cover photo to display on the contest page