Added on March 20, 2017
by Insercorp Development Team
03/20/2017: Includes Layout Modifications, Updates, Bug Fixes, and a New Feature
The Insercorp Development Team has deployed updates, bug fixes, and a new feature to the newly upgraded Slideshow Module, improving user-friendliness and functionality.
Slideshow 4.1 Release Notes
- Added the ability to adjust the size/position of the slide on an individual slide basis.
- Updated The Slideshow form to have Icon’s next to the main labels.
- Rearranged portions of the form
- Added the ability to use Drag and Drop to position the slide captions.
- Dragging and dropping to position your slides will auto update the order.
- Updated the Slide+Slideshow previews to better represent how they will display on the front end.
- You can now toggle the caption off without removing the content
- Re-arranged Schedule dropdown
- Added ‘Scheduled’ labels to the slide list and thumbnail views
- Added a clock icon before the title of scheduled slides
- Moved Slideshow Preview to go below the slideshow title
- Combined The following buttons into one Action button
- Delete Slide(s)
- Move Slide(s)
- Copy Slide(s)
- Slides are now being sent to the Recycle Bin when deleted instead of being completely removed.
- Fixed a bug where when the first slide was a video it wouldn’t always play through before advancing the slideshow.
- Fixed a bug where the slideshow preview would not resize properly
- Fixed a bug where the slide preview was not resizing properly, and would not inherit the sizes from the slideshow.
- Fixed a bug in the Add/Edit Slide view where the ‘Caption Border’ styles were showing when they were deselected
- Fixed a bug where centered arrows were not always centering themselves properly