Added on November 9, 2020
by Insercorp Development Team
10/21/2020: Update includes addition of image crop tool, updates not saving, and interface improvements.
The Insercorp Development Team released an update to the Directory Manager Module, adding in the Image Crop tool to the Listing forms and Default image settings, improving the mobile interface, and resolving an issue with saving content in the module.
Directory Manager version 3.2
- Updated the interface to be responsive, allowing it to be used easily in mobile
- On the listing list, we added the ability to copy a listing to the options in the edit menu
Add/Edit Listing Form
- Added the image crop tool to the form to not only increase the Listing Image size, but also allow them to be uniform when displayed on the front end
- Updated the Form to include the fields to add social media links to the listing profiles on the front end. The list of social media options are:
We updated how the form collects the hours of operation for the businesses, allowing it to be standardized across the businesses. On businesses that had hours of operation submitted the previous way, it will still display those hours until the business is updated with the new fields.
- Added a specific type dropdown to the Category forms, this is used to determine the business type of businesses in the category for Search Engine Optimization improvement.
- Moved the Map settings to be contained within their own popup instead of in the Settings Tab
- Updated the Default Image area to only show the currently selected image, with the ability to manage the default options in a popup.
- Added the Image Crop tool to the upload default image
Get Listed Form
- Added the Image Crop tool to the front end form, setting the user’s form to the same size as the images uploaded by the Website Administrator’s.
- Added fields for businesses to be able to set their social media links while submitting their business to get listed
- We updated how the form collects the hours of operation for the businesses, allowing it to be standardized across the businesses.
- Added a direct link to trigger the get listed form ‘/directory/get-listed’ which will bring users to the landing page and open up the Get Listed form
- Added buttons that link to the businesses social media pages if the information was supplied.
- We removed the “#b” that was showing up at the end of the URL’s in the listing details view