Accessing Your Website Control Panel
To access your Website Control Panel, type your domain name into your Browser's Address Bar, adding "/cms" or "/admin" after your domain name and hit 'Enter' as shown below:
Upon loading the Website Administrator Login you will be prompted to enter your Username and Password.
- First, enter your username in the "Username" field as shown below:
2. Next, enter your password in the "Password" field:
What if I forgot my password? How do I reset my password?
Forgot your password? No problem! It's easy to safely reset your password.
1. Click on "Forgot Your Password? Click Here"
2. A popup will appear asking you to enter your email address. Enter the email address you have the account registered under and select "Submit" and a new password will be emailed to you.
3. Check your email for instructions to set a new password.
If you want to change your password once you've logged in, follow the instructions located on this page.
Previous: Getting Started Table of Contents Next: The WYSIWYG Editor