There are different ways to access the Form Manger as shown below.
In the "Form Manager" you can add, edit, and delete forms for your website as shown below:
The Form Manager allows you to:
- Set the Default Email that your Website's Forms will be sent from
- Editing a Form
- Add a Subject to a Form's Subject Dropdown Menu
- Add/Edit the Form's Confirmation Message
- Add/Edit the Form's Automated Email Receipt
- Edit Form Subjects
- Delete Form Subject
- Schedule the Form to only show during specific dates and/or times
- Add/Edit a Message to Appear in place of the Form when it is scheduled to not show
Click the to edit your default email address. An example of the window is shown below:
Click the green "Save Changes" when done, click the red "X Cancel" to cancel if needed.
Click the green "Add Subject" to add a form as shown below:
It will bring up the page as shown in the following example:
Click the green "Add Subject" button when done.
To "Edit" forms click the "pencil" on the right side as shown in example below:
This page will then be shown:
Click the green "Edit Form" button when done.
To enable or disable forms, click the "eye graphic" as pictured below: